Advocacy. Campaigns. Platform.
Depending on your objectives from social marketing engagement, the EngageSciences platform is available as two separate modules – Advocacy and Campaigns. And, by combining both modules, the Suite offers a fully integrated solution that gives marketers additional capabilities for audience activation and data acquisition.
- Filter earned and owned content from major social networks, blogs and review sites.
- Aggregate, curate and publish content as social hubs to web, social, retail and mobile channels.
- Control the flow with content white-listing, moderation or auto-publishing.
- Stream user created videos, images and posts via the Content API to web properties, online ads, retail kiosks and other digital channels.
- Make UGC shoppable with custom calls to action embedded in socially curated content.
- Analyze performance with fully configurable KPIs.
- Acquire and inspire followers with 30+ campaign types.
- Deploy mobile responsive campaigns with ultra-flexible drag and drop page and form builder.
- Launch multi-channel campaigns on websites, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Schedule and publish posts to social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, VK and Google+
- Build an actional audience database that tracks the lifetime value of individual followers.
- Track campaign performance with a fully configurable KPI dashboard.
- A winning combination of the Advocacy and Campaign modules.
- Create a universal advocacy repository of organic UGC and campaign generated content.
- Activate consumers directly from social hubs with competitions and promotions.
- Use Messaging & Tagging across major social networks to optimize your content strategy and segment and target your consumers.
- A unified audience view across Advocacy, Campaigns and Messaging & Tagging.
- View consolidated metrics on the success of your campaigns and social hubs.